- How can I make 1 lakh in a month?
- Which job has salary over 1 crore per month?
- Is 30000 rupees a good salary?
- Can a doctor earn 1 crore per month?
- Who earns highest salary in India?
- Can CA earn in crores?
- Which job pays 2 lakhs monthly?
- Which job has highest salary?
- Is 50000 a good salary in India?
- Which job is best for future?
- What is the salary of IAS?
- Which job is best for girl in India?
How can I make 1 lakh in a month?
You can earn money online if you have a passion to learn something new like (Content Writing, Blogging, Designing, and Video Graphic, etc..
You can also earn money by writing profitable blogs but it will take you easily 6-8 months to start earning from your blogs..
Which job has salary over 1 crore per month?
1. Management Professionals – Jobs with salary over 1 crore. Those who study MBA or PGDM from a prestigious business school get a starting salary of around 12 to 30 lakhs per annum.
Is 30000 rupees a good salary?
Yes 30000 is a decent salary for a bachelor to live in Bangalore. A decent PG would cost 8000 Rs. This also includes 2 times food. Local travel should be avoided and you should stay near office to save money and time.
Can a doctor earn 1 crore per month?
Answer. Hey Likheet. Yes, 1 Lakh per month is a possible earning for a doctor in a good field. Many doctors even earn multiple times of this amount in one month which depends on your practice, reputation, experience etc.
Who earns highest salary in India?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in IndiaMachine Learning Experts.Blockchain Developer.Full Stack Software Developer.Product Management.Management Consultant.Investment Banker.Chartered Accountant.Marketing Manager.More items…•Jan 3, 2021
Can CA earn in crores?
Think about it at deepest level. Ask yourself, Can I really earn 1 crore? Now, your answer may be yes.
Which job pays 2 lakhs monthly?
5. Commercial Pilot. Commercial pilot’s job can be extremely glamourous and exciting. While training, entry level commercial pilots earn about 2 lakhs per annum.
Which job has highest salary?
Top Highest Paid Jobs in India for Freshers:Software Developer. Software developers and full-stack developers earn one of the highest salaries as freshers in India. … Machine Learning Expert. … Lawyer. … Data Scientist. … Doctor. … Commercial Pilot. … Civil Services Officer. … Chartered Accountant.Jan 10, 2021
Is 50000 a good salary in India?
India is a poor country with very low per capita income. So in general, it is a very good salary. … You can fulfil all your goals in life with a starting salary of Rs. 50,000.
Which job is best for future?
Best Career Options in the FutureData Scientist. Data Science is one of the hottest sectors currently and for good reasons. … Data Analyst. … Blockchain Developer. … Digital Marketer. … Cloud Computing Professional. … Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Expert. … Manager (MBA) … Software Developer.More items…•Dec 11, 2020
What is the salary of IAS?
Rs.56,100The basic per month salary of an IAS officer starts at Rs. 56,100 (TA, DA, and HRA are extra) and can go on to reach Rs. 2,50,000 for a Cabinet Secretary. A career in the Indian Administrative Service is one of the most sought-after professions in India.
Which job is best for girl in India?
Teaching is a very popular career among youngsters and it is one of the best professions suitable for girls…. career in content writing. career options after b.sc maths. career in air force after 12th science. career after class 10th. … … … More items…